|Avalon Sculpture Studio|
When we met, we were both very interested in art and music and found common ground immediately.
The first years of our marriage were spent in St Paul. Josh was employed at Tivoli Too, a Sculpture and Design studio where he was involved with a number of projects and clients. One of the most exciting experiences worth noting was the Peanuts on Parade commemorative to Charles Shultz. The first year of the event, Josh was commissioned to design and paint four statues: Groovy Snoopy, Riverboat Captain, Joe the Grinder, and Explorer Snoopy. (We cannot post Snoopy photos on this site due to copyright issues.)
Those statues sparked a dream to continue work in this art field on our own. What started as a dream turned to reality in 2002, when we moved to Baxter, Sara’s home town. A new life began when “Avalon Studios” was born. We truly feel that we are living our dream!
Avalon Sculptures Services:
- Custom Sculpture Merrifield MN
- Themed Environments Merrifield MN
- Sculpted Signs Merrifield MN
- Mural Paintings Merrifield MN
- Faux Finishing Merrifield MN
- Repair and Refurnish Existing Sculptures Merrifield MN
- Graphic Design Merrifield MN